[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] OpenVSwitch support

Curtis serverascode at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:33:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm in the process of building OPNFV style labs [1]. I'd prefer to
manage these labs with openstack-ansible, but I will need things like
OpenVSwitch.

I know there was talk of supporting OVS in some fashion [2] but I'm
wondering what the current status or thinking is. If it's desirable by
the community to add OpenVSwitch support, and potentially other OPNFV
related features, I have time to contribute to work on them (as best I
can, at any rate).

Let me know what you think,
Curtis.

[1]: https://www.opnfv.org/