[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] OpenVSwitch support

Kevin Carter kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Mar 24 15:55:56 UTC 2016

I believe the OVS bits are being worked on, however I don't remember by whom and I don't know the current state of the work. Personally, I'd welcome the addition of other neutron plugin options and if you have time to work on any of those bits I'd be happy to help out where I can and review the PRs.

--

Kevin Carter
IRC: cloudnull

From: Curtis <serverascode at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:33 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] OpenVSwitch support

Hi,

I'm in the process of building OPNFV style labs [1]. I'd prefer to
manage these labs with openstack-ansible, but I will need things like
OpenVSwitch.

I know there was talk of supporting OVS in some fashion [2] but I'm
wondering what the current status or thinking is. If it's desirable by
the community to add OpenVSwitch support, and potentially other OPNFV
related features, I have time to contribute to work on them (as best I
can, at any rate).

Let me know what you think,
Curtis.

[1]: https://www.opnfv.org/