[openstack-dev] [all] purplerbot irc bot for logs and transclusion

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Wed Mar 16 13:55:56 UTC 2016

I built an IRC bot

     https://anticdent.org/purple-irc-bot.html

that provides (see the blog posting):

* granular logging
* some in channel commands to get recent history and recent mentions
   of your nick
* inter channel transclusion of messages

and put it on a few channels (openstack-sdks, openstack-telemetry
and openstack-nova, openstack-dev). A few people have expressed that it
is useful so I thought I would ask if people would like it added to more
channels. I don't want to just add them willy nilly without checking
with the community.

For reference: for the time being the bot runs on and logs to the same
little pet where I run my blog and a few other things.

Let me know.

--
Chris Dent               (¨s¡ã¡õ¡ã)¨s¦à©ß©¥©ß            http://anticdent.org/