[openstack-dev] [tc] Question about electorate for project without gerrit contribution

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Sat Mar 12 11:11:01 UTC 2016

Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> I guess for teams with no deliverables *and* no extra ATCs, they
> probably also don't need a PTL?

My take is that those teams do not need to be an official project team
either. We now require some activity before approving project teams, but
packaging-deb passed before that requirement. It was approved 7 months
ago and still no sign of activity, so it's not completely crazy to kick
it back to non-official status (especially now that it doesn't trigger
any repository rename).

I'll ask Monty the new PTL about his plans there :)

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)