[openstack-dev] [Higgins][Zun] Project roadmap

Pengfei Ni feiskyer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 10:36:16 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone,

Hypernetes has done some work same as this project, that is

- Leverate Neutron for container network
- Leverate Cinder for storage
- Leverate Keystone for auth
- Leverate HyperContainer for hypervisor-based container runtime

We could help to provide hypervisor-based container runtime
(HyperContainer) integration for Zun.

See https://github.com/hyperhq/hypernetes and
http://blog.kubernetes.io/2016/05/hypernetes-security-and-multi-tenancy-in-kubernetes.html
for more information about Hypernetes, and see
https://github.com/hyperhq/hyperd for more information about HyperContainer.

Best regards.

---
Pengfei Ni