[openstack-dev] Mascot/logo for your project

Steve Martinelli s.martinelli at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:51:10 UTC 2016

The keystone project was one of the first to have a logo and I'm more than
happy to give it up for the sake of a consistent message across all
OpenStack projects.

I think it's fine if ironic and tripleo want to stick with their current
animals (luckily they are using logos that meet the new criteria proposed
by the foundation), but I don't think it's unreasonable if the foundation
proposes a re-design of existing logos that is more consistent with the
rest of the new ones.

The logos we use today are too different from each other, i don't think
anyone would disagree with that. If each project goes off and does their
own thing it comes off as inconsistent.

stevemar