[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Logo for TripleO

Jason Rist jrist at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 05:32:45 UTC 2016

Hey everyone -
	We've been working on a UI for TripleO for a few months now and we're
just about to beg to be a part of upstream... and we're in need of a
logo for the login page and header.

In my evenings, I've come up with a logo.

It's a take on the work that Dan has already done on the Owl idea:
http://wixagrid.com/tripleo/tripleo_svg.html

I think it'd be cool if it were used on the CI page and maybe even
tripleo.org - I ran it by the guys on #tripleo and they seem to be
pretty warm on the idea, so I thought I'd run it by here if you missed
the conversation.

It's SVG so we can change the colors pretty easily as I have in the two
attached screenshots.  It also doesn't need to be loaded as a separate
asset.  Additionally, it scales well since it's basically vector instead
of rasterized.

What do you guys think?

Can we use it?

I can do a patch for tripleo.org and the ci and wherever else it's in use.

-J

--
Jason E. Rist
Senior Software Engineer