[openstack-dev] [neutron][linux bridge]

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jul 8 06:05:38 UTC 2016

pybrctl repo is at: https://github.com/udragon/pybrctl
It is in pypi.

Looks like a wrapper around the shell brctl commands.  I don't think it
would buy us anything more than what moving neutron's current
implementation of doing brctl commands to neutron-lib would do.  In
fact, it might end up costing more.  That's just my very uninformed
opinion though.

Thanks,
Brandon