[openstack-dev] [neutron][linux bridge]

Édouard Thuleau edouard.thuleau at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:16:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm not close to Neutron's discussions but do you think to have a look at
pyroute2 [1]?
"Pyroute2 is a pure Python netlink and Linux network configuration library.
It requires only Python stdlib, no 3rd party libraries."
Which permits to create bridge and adding interfaces easily [2] (but not
only...).

[1] https://github.com/svinota/pyroute2
[2]
https://github.com/svinota/pyroute2/blob/a76d2efd8966ec5b6cc713dc5d909b5cd070a9a8/benchmark/ipdb.py#L16