[openstack-dev] [openstack-swift] JOSS package to access Swift - any experience?

Clay Gerrard clay.gerrard at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:01:27 UTC 2016

I've used it before in a limited capacity; and still recommend it to java
developers who want to use a language binding to connect to swift.

As best I can tell the primary maintainers for the project still work at
the same company, but there are some pending issues than't haven't received
attention:

https://github.com/javaswift/joss/pulse/monthly

And some pull requests with associated issues and and passing tests that
haven't been merged. e.g.

https://github.com/javaswift/joss/pull/86

... hard to say what to do - they're obviously too busy to keep up with it
- and may not be using it or interested it anymore.  If you're interested
probably email the maintainer(s) and ask if there's any help that could be
offered?

-Clay