[openstack-dev] [openstack-swift] JOSS package to access Swift - any experience?

Gil Vernik GILV at il.ibm.com
Sun Jan 10 08:21:32 UTC 2016

Hello,

Java OpenStack Storage aka JOSS is a dedicated Java binding for accessing
the Swift REST API.
Reference to this package appears on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SDKs#Java

I personally find this package very nice, lightweight and easy to use.
However the last time someone contributed to this project was in November
2014.
I know that Swift API didn't changed much from 2014, but still recent
Swift and Keystone additions are missed in JOSS.

I wonder if someone from Swift community uses this package.

Thanks,
Gil Vernik.