[openstack-dev] [Congress] Congress Dashboard and Containers

Aimee Ukasick aimeeu.opensource at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:40:54 UTC 2016

Thanks Anusha!

I agree that moving the congress_dashboard code to its own repo is a
good idea.

As a workaround, it was suggested to me that I could clone the congress
repo on the same server as horizon, copy the 3 files to the horizon
directory, and then delete the congress code that we don't need (ie,
everything but congress_dashboard). I don't really like that suggestion.
As many companies are moving towards containerized installations, I
think Anusha's suggestion is the best solution.

Please let me know how I can help.

Aimee Ukasick, AT&T