[openstack-dev] [Congress] Congress Dashboard and Containers

Anusha Ramineni anusha.iiitm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 03:41:24 UTC 2016

Hi Tim, Aimee,

Yes, ideally only congress_dashboard is required on the same server as
horizon for horizon to discover the plugin, but right now
congress_dashboard is also part of congress repo, so congress needs to be
installed on the same server.

I'm thinking for a while to move the repo to separate project, maybe its
high time we move the congress_dashboard repo to separate project like
other projects do? wdyt?
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/horizon/plugin_registry.html

Best Regards,
Anusha