[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Making the nonha-multinode and undercloud jobs voting

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:30:31 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 1:14 PM, James Slagle <james.slagle at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've proposed:
> https://review.openstack.org/353019
>
> which makes gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-nonha-multinode-nv and
> gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-undercloud-nv become voting jobs.
>
> I think these jobs have proven to be stable enough that we can promote
> them to be voting. If you have concerns, please vote on the patch. The
> nice thing about having these jobs voting is that jenkins will
> actually vote -1 on TripleO patches when these jobs fail.

Note this also means the jobs will be gating as well. When patches are
approved, instead of just the normal set of linters/pep8/unit test
type jobs running, we will also be running the nonha-multinode job and
undercloud job. The nonha-multinode job is the longer of the 2 jobs
and is currently averaging 67 minutes fwiw.

--
-- James Slagle