[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Making the nonha-multinode and undercloud jobs voting

James Slagle james.slagle at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 17:14:24 UTC 2016

I've proposed:
https://review.openstack.org/353019

which makes gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-nonha-multinode-nv and
gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-undercloud-nv become voting jobs.

I think these jobs have proven to be stable enough that we can promote
them to be voting. If you have concerns, please vote on the patch. The
nice thing about having these jobs voting is that jenkins will
actually vote -1 on TripleO patches when these jobs fail.

--
-- James Slagle