[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Making the nonha-multinode and undercloud jobs voting

Michele Baldessari michele at acksyn.org
Tue Aug 9 17:30:36 UTC 2016

Hi James,

On Tue, Aug 09, 2016 at 01:14:24PM -0400, James Slagle wrote:
> I've proposed:
> https://review.openstack.org/353019
>
> which makes gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-nonha-multinode-nv and
> gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-undercloud-nv become voting jobs.

definitely +1 for the gate-tripleo-ci-centos-7-undercloud-nv job.
About the nonha job, I was actually wondering if we should still
keep any non-ha templates/jobs around now that the New HA architecture
has landed. I cannot think of any real usage and the NG HA stuff deploys
fine on 1 controller as well so the "develop on a smaller machine"
use-case is covered.

Is there any reason/use-case to keep any non-ha templates/jobs around?
I'd love to remove them, but maybe there are some uses I have not
thought of ;)

Thanks,
Michele

--
Michele Baldessari            <michele at acksyn.org>
C2A5 9DA3 9961 4FFB E01B  D0BC DDD4 DCCB 7515 5C6D