[openstack-dev] [Heat] Assumptions regarding extensions to OpenStack api's

Sergey Kraynev skraynev at mirantis.com
Tue Sep 29 12:06:07 UTC 2015

Guys. Thank you for the pointing to the this gap.

It probably was wrong missed before assumption about nova extension.
I was personally sure, that it this extension always is installed.
Currently we have couple resources OS::Nova::Server and AWS::EC2::Instance,
which uses this extension with wrong assumption, that extension is
presented in nova.

Pratik, I have seen bug created by you and agree, that it's bug.
We will fix this during Mitaka, also I suppose, that it should be
backported to previous releases (may need additional work, but it will be
done, I supppose).

Regards,
Sergey.