[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] - Heat support for LbaasV2

Banashankar KV banveerad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:38:08 UTC 2015

Hi Ethan,
Oh thats cool, I didn't see that BP.
Sure we can work together on it.
As there will be no support for LBaasV1 in Liberty and upcoming releases, I
think we can stick to the first approach that you mentioned.

But need to discuss whether to have the type named as
OS::Neutron::[lb_elements]V2 or OS::Neutron::[lb_elements]

lb_element being
1. Loadbalancer.
2. Listener.
3. Pool.