[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] - Heat support for LbaasV2

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 22 16:18:17 UTC 2015

Hi Banashankar,
I think it'd be great if you got this going.  One of those things we
want to have and people ask for but has always gotten a lower priority
due to the critical things needed.

Thanks,
Brandon