[openstack-dev] [oslo][oslo.config] Reloading configuration of service

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Thu Sep 17 16:00:24 UTC 2015

So a few 'event' like constructs/libraries that I know about:

http://docs.openstack.org/developer/taskflow/types.html#taskflow.types.notifier.Notifier

I'd be happy to extract that and move to somewhere else if needed, it
provides basic event/pub/sub kind of activities for taskflow (in-memory,
not over rpc...)

A second one that I almost used in taskflow (but didn't because it has
more of a global registry, which didn't suit taskflow's non-global
usage) that might fit this usage just fine...

https://pythonhosted.org/blinker/

Both could probably do the job...

-Josh