[openstack-dev] [gate] broken by pyeclib 1.0.9 release

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Sep 10 19:23:00 UTC 2015

Note that master is pinned:

commit aca1a74909d7a2841cd9805b7f57c867a1f74b73
Author: Tushar Gohad <tushar.gohad at intel.com>
Date:   Tue Aug 18 07:55:18 2015 +0000

    Restrict PyECLib version to 1.0.7

    v1.0.9 rev of PyECLib replaces Jerasure with a native EC
    implementation (liberasurecode_rs_vand) as the default
    EC scheme.  Going forward, Jerasure will not be bundled
    with PyPI version of PyECLib as it used to be, until
    v1.0.7.

    This is an interim change to Global/Swift requirements
    until we get v1.0.9 PyECLib released and included in
    global-requirements and ready patches that change Swift
    default ec_type (for doc, config samples and unit tests)
    from "jerasure_rs_vand" to "liberasurecode_rs_vand."

    Without this change, Swift unit tests will break at gate
    as soon as PyECLib v1.0.9 lands on PyPI

    * Swift is the only user of PyECLib at the moment

    Change-Id: I52180355b95679cbcddd497bbdd9be8e7167a3c7

But it appears a matching change was not done to j/k - and the pin
hasn't been removed from master.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>