[openstack-dev] [Ansible][Infra] Moving ansible roles into big tent?

Ricardo Carrillo Cruz ricardo.carrillo.cruz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 19:31:57 UTC 2015

I'm interested in ansible roles for openstack-infra, but as there is
overlap in functionality
with the current openstack-infra puppet roles I'm not sure what's the
stance from the
openstack-infra core members and PTL.

I think they should go to openstack-infra, since Nodepoo/Zuul/etc are very
specific
to the OpenStack CI.

Question is if we should have a subgroup within openstack-infra namespace
for
'stuff that is not used by OpenStack CI but interesting from CI perspective
and/or
used by other downstream groups'.

Regards