[openstack-dev] [glance] image-create --is-public removed?

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Wed Sep 2 14:42:48 UTC 2015

Was the --is-public option to 'glance image-create ...' just removed?  I've been running Devstack successfully during the last week, but now see this:

glance: error: unrecognized arguments: --is-public=true

from running this:

wget http://download.cirros-cloud.net/0.3.2/cirros-0.3.2-x86_64-disk.img -O - | glance image-create --name=cirros-0.3.2-x86_64 --disk-format=qcow2 \
      --container-format=bare --is-public=true

So, some questions:

- Is it correct that this option has just been removed?
- Where should I be looking / tracking to see announcements of changes like this?
- Out of interest, where is the code that implements these command line operations?

Thanks,
    Neil