[openstack-dev] [Blazar] Anyone interested?

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 20:38:02 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Is the information on the wiki still up to date?
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blazar

I have copied the Product WG mailing list as well since one of the user stories[1] being discussed in that forum has to do with capacity management and resource reservation.

[1] http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/openstack-user-stories/user-stories/draft/capacity_management.html

Thanks,
Shamail