[openstack-dev] [infra][glance] How do we fix the glance_store git > glance-store LP mapping?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Nov 19 16:00:14 UTC 2015

Patches in Gerrit aren't syncing status to the glance-store project in
launchpad b/c the project in launchpad is called glance-store and in git
it's glance_store.

Looking at the project creators guide it says to specify a group for the
mapping [1] to fix this but glance_store in projects.yaml already has
that [2].

I'm having a hard time finding anything in project-config that does the
bug tracker mapping any other way.

Is something missing from the docs or does glance-store just need to be
renamed to glance_store in launchpad?

[1]
http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#add-the-project-to-the-master-projects-list
[2]