[openstack-dev] [infra][glance] How do we fix the glance_store git > glance-store LP mapping?

Ian Cordasco ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Nov 19 17:13:13 UTC 2015

On 11/19/15, 10:00, "Matt Riedemann" <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

>Patches in Gerrit aren't syncing status to the glance-store project in
>launchpad b/c the project in launchpad is called glance-store and in git
>it's glance_store.
>
>Looking at the project creators guide it says to specify a group for the
>mapping [1] to fix this but glance_store in projects.yaml already has
>that [2].
>
>I'm having a hard time finding anything in project-config that does the
>bug tracker mapping any other way.
>
>Is something missing from the docs or does glance-store just need to be
>renamed to glance_store in launchpad?
>
>[1]
>http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html#add-the-project-to-th
>e-master-projects-list
>[2]
>https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/blob/master/gerrit/proje
>cts.yaml#L1590

Have you checked JeepyB to see if there are any recent changes breaking
the use of that mapping? Jeepyb (as I'm guessing you're probably aware)
handles the Gerrit -> Launchpad synchronization/status updates. If the
projects.yaml is correct per the documentation, the bug might be in the
tool the community wrote to handle the integration. Also, can you even
rename a project on launchpad? Is that a thing?