[openstack-dev] [Magnum][Testing] Reduce Functional testing ongate.

Hongbin Lu hongbin.lu at huawei.com
Fri Nov 13 16:05:24 UTC 2015

I am going to share something that might be off the topic a bit.

Yesterday, I was pulled to the #openstack-infra channel to participant a discussion, which is related to the atomic image download in Magnum. It looks the infra team is not satisfied with the large image size. In particular, they need to double the timeout to accommodate the job [1] [2], which made them unhappy. Is there a way to reduce the image size? Or even better, is it possible to build the image locally instead of downloading it?

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/242742/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/244847/

Best regards,
Hongbin