[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] Role for Fuel Master Node

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Thu Nov 5 08:48:39 UTC 2015

Hi Javeria,

As far as I know there is no way to run the task on Fuel master host itself.
Since MCollective is installed in the container and tasks get executed using
MCollective, as a workaround you may try to ssh from the container to the
host.

Also I have several additional questions:
1. what version of Fuel do you use?
2. could you please clarify what did you mean by "moving to
deployment_tasks.yaml"?
3. could you please describe your use-case a bit more? Why do you want to
run
    tasks on the host itself?

Thanks,