[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] Role for Fuel Master Node

Javeria Khan javeriak at plumgrid.com
Thu Nov 5 14:35:34 UTC 2015

Hi Evgeniy,

> 1. what version of Fuel do you use?

Using 7.0

> 2. could you please clarify what did you mean by "moving to
> deployment_tasks.yaml"?

I tried changing my tasks.yaml to a deployment_tasks.yaml as the wiki
suggests for 7.0. However I kept hitting issues.

> 3. could you please describe your use-case a bit more? Why do you want to
> run
>     tasks on the host itself?

I have a monitoring tool that accompanies my new plugin, which basically
uses a config file that contains details about the cluster (IPs, VIPs,
networks etc). This config file is typically created on the installer nodes
through the deployment, Fuel Master in this case.