[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Plugins] Role for Fuel Master Node

Javeria Khan javeriak at plumgrid.com
Wed Nov 4 20:25:17 UTC 2015

Thanks Igor, Alex. Guess there isn't any support for running tasks directly
on the Fuel Master node for now.

I did try moving to deployment_tasks.yaml, however it leads to other issues
such as "/etc/fuel/plugins/<plugin-name>/ does not exist" failing on
deployments.

I'm trying to move back to using the former tasks.yaml, but the
fuel-plugin-builder keeps looking for deployment_tasks.yaml now. There
should be some build source list I can remove?

--
Javeria