[openstack-dev] [nova] Deadline for submitting Nova Design Summit Session Proposals

Neil Jerram Neil.Jerram at metaswitch.com
Fri May 1 14:52:46 UTC 2015

On 01/05/15 11:44, John Garbutt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In case you were unable to make yesterday's Nova meeting...

I was there, but still a bit shy and retiring... :-)

> If you have a suggestion for a Nova design summit session, please
> ensure you add it to before the next Nova meeting (7th May):
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-summit-ideas

I've just added something, about "getting Nova out of the networking
business" by providing a basic set of VIF types and a mechanism like
vif-plugin-script.

It's my first time editing an etherpad, and also my first suggestion for
an OpenStack summit - so I may have done it all wrong, but would
appreciate any feedback on how to correct that if so.  Please be gentle!

Regards,
	Neil