[openstack-dev] [nova] Deadline for submitting Nova Design Summit Session Proposals

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Fri May 1 10:44:12 UTC 2015

Hi,

In case you were unable to make yesterday's Nova meeting...

If you have a suggestion for a Nova design summit session, please
ensure you add it to before the next Nova meeting (7th May):
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-summit-ideas

Shortly after that Nova meeting, the (mostly) final schedule will be
uploaded here:
http://libertydesignsummit.sched.org/type/design+summit/Nova

Priority will be given to issues where need to build a consensus on
the way forward with the whole community. We had a nova-drivers
meeting to agree on a provisional list of sessions, based on suggested
sessions at the time. You can see that list at the very end of the
summit ideas etherpad.

If you have a feature you want feedback on, please submit a nova-spec,
in the usual way. We have scheduled some 'unconference' time to
discuss stuck nova-spec reviews. We will fill up those slots during
the week of the summit.

In addition to the scheduled fishbowl sessions, and unconference
slots, just like in Paris, all day Friday will be a nova contributor
meetup. We are collecting topics for the meetup on this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/liberty-nova-summit-meetup

Notice I have scheduled the first 40 mins after lunch on Friday for
individual sub team discussions, designed to replace the fishbowl virt
driver sessions we have done previously. We can decide how that will
work, and if its needed, on Friday morning.

Any questions, or ideas, please let me know, and I will do my best to help.

Thanks,
johnthetubaguy