[openstack-dev] Congrats (I think) to the new TC

Maish Saidel-Keesing maishsk at maishsk.com
Fri May 1 08:24:26 UTC 2015

On 04/30/15 16:40, Jay Pipes wrote:
> On 04/30/2015 09:26 AM, David Medberry wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>>
>> Congrats to the new TC leaders.
>>
>> http://civs.cs.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/results.pl?id=E_ef1379fee7b94688
>>
>> Please reach out to me (and openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org
>> <mailto:openstack-operators at lists.openstack.org>) if you ever need
>> operator input (that you aren't already getting.)
>>
>> And many thanks for volunteering so much of your time this go round!!!!
>
> I *most* certainly will be reaching out to you, David. First up on the
> operator-related docket for me will be tags that represent
> production-level maturity. I have always maintained the the TC should
> help create the tag definition with the help of the operator community
> and rely on the operator community to determine which projects can get
> the tag applied to them. I hope you will be an instrument in achieving
> that collaboration.
>
> All the best,
> -jay
A huge congratulations from me as well.
I would also like to offer my help from an operator perspective and
perhaps I can also help with the tasks that were discussed regarding
finding a way to get the information out there to those who are not
'OpenStack savvy' or 'strong with the OpenStack force' .

I have learned a lot from this election, the process, the candidates,
the active members of the community, and also from the results. I
definitely think we are on the right path. Rome was not built in a day,
peace in the middle east will not come for another 1000 years and
changes take time.

--
Best Regards,
Maish Saidel-Keesing