[openstack-dev] [neutron] enriching port binding extension API dictionaries with key-values

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jun 29 06:53:13 UTC 2015

Kevin, you're right. My use case is that the plugin enriches the vif
binding information. The value is generated along the ml2 agents
configuration files (the name of the interface to plug the port to).
There's no input coming from the user via API.

Irina, thanks for clarification. binding:vif_details is exactly what I
need!

Thanks, Andreas
(IRC: scheuran)

Andreas