[openstack-dev] [Glance] [all] Proposal for Weekly Glance Drivers meeting.

Kuvaja, Erno kuvaja at hp.com
Wed Jun 17 14:55:14 UTC 2015

As this Fri Jun 19th did not seem to have weight, I just express my opinion to the mailing list for the records.

Personally I think this is bad idea, but as not being Glance Driver I can't say how much need there is for such meeting. The specs should be raised during our weekly meeting and/or discussed on the mailing list and gerrit. Having another irc meeting just for these discussions (specially at this time) is giving quite clear signal that the input from Eastern EMEA & APJ is not needed nor desired.  Based on the description from Nikhil and the weekly nature of this meeting I would assume that the intention was not just have a quick sync between the drivers, which I could have understood.

I'd be happy to be told to be wrong on the assumptions above ;)

- Erno