[openstack-dev] [devstack] apache wsgi application support

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 16:48:35 UTC 2015

Long term we want to see Keystone move to http://<host>/identity. However the reason for choosing 5000/35357 for ports was compatibility and avoiding breaking horizon. At the time we did the initial change over, sharing the root 80/443 ports with horizon was more than "challenging" since horizon needed to be based at "/".

If that issue/assumption for horizon is no longer present, moving keystone to be on port 80/443 would be doable. The last factor is that keystone was an a priori knowledge for discovering other services. As long as we update docs (possibly 302? For a cycle in devstack from the alternate ports) I think we're good to make the change.

--Morgan

Sent via mobile