[openstack-dev] [global-requirements][pbr] tarball and git requirements no longer supported in requirements.txt

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Mon Jun 8 01:29:50 UTC 2015

On 8 June 2015 at 11:16, Kevin Benton <blak111 at gmail.com> wrote:
> It wasn't using zuul at all. It's a super short bash script that just clones
> the 3rd party repo, checks out the patch, and then runs 'tox -epy27'.
>
> I misspoke in my previous email, because it was setup to use
> test-requirements.txt to pull in neutron. Did I understand your other email
> that implied this break only affects requirements.txt?

Right. test-requirements.txt has never been processed by pbr, and
won't be. So that should be fine.

However, we are going to move from test-requirements.txt to setup.cfg
eventually, but thats a separate transition - and one could still use
test-requirements.txt there to provide git references.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist