[openstack-dev] [Cinder][3rd CI] Confused about “*real* storage backend”requirement for 3rd CI.

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Sun Jan 25 09:40:47 UTC 2015

It still can not work.

My local.conf is:

[[post-config|\$CINDER_CONF]]
[DEFAULT]
enabled_backends=huawei_18000
[huawei_18000]
volume_driver=cinder.volume.drivers.huawei.HuaweiVolumeDriver
cinder_huawei_conf_file=/etc/cinder/cinder_huawei_conf.xml

And the resulted cinder.conf is:

[DEFAULT]
default_volume_type = default
enabled_backends = default
[default]
volume_group = stack-volumes-default
volume_driver = cinder.volume.drivers.lvm.LVMISCSIDriver
volume_backend_name = default

Looks like it did not work as I expected. Is there anything I am wrong?

Thanks and regards,
Liu