[openstack-dev] [Cinder][3rd CI] Confused about “*real* storage backend”requirement for 3rd CI.

Mike Perez thingee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 22:04:44 UTC 2015

On 09:40 Sun 25 Jan     , liuxinguo wrote:
> It still can not work.
>
> My local.conf is:
>
> [[post-config|\$CINDER_CONF]]
> [DEFAULT]
> enabled_backends=huawei_18000
> [huawei_18000]
> volume_driver=cinder.volume.drivers.huawei.HuaweiVolumeDriver
> cinder_huawei_conf_file=/etc/cinder/cinder_huawei_conf.xml
>
> And the resulted cinder.conf is:
>
> [DEFAULT]
> default_volume_type = default
> enabled_backends = default
> [default]
> volume_group = stack-volumes-default
> volume_driver = cinder.volume.drivers.lvm.LVMISCSIDriver
> volume_backend_name = default
>
> Looks like it did not work as I expected. Is there anything I am wrong?

Your local.conf is missing the first line needed in local.conf:

[[local|localrc]]

Please reread the instructions in the Cinder thirdparty doc:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Cinder/tested-3rdParty-drivers#How_do_I_configure_DevStack_so_my_Driver_Passes_Tempest.3F

You're also encouraged to use the third party meeting for help:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ThirdParty

--
Mike Perez