[openstack-dev] Notification Schemas ...

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Jan 18 21:39:29 UTC 2015

Hey y'all

Eddie Sheffield has pulled together a strawman set of notification schemas for Nova and Glance. Looks like a great start for further discussion. He's going to add JSON-Schema validation next as a form of unit test. Then I guess we have to start thinking about a library to digest these and help us build validated notifications.

Please have a peek. Bend, spindle, mutilate as required. Pull requests welcome.

(we also have to figure out where it's going to live, this is just a parking spot)

https://github.com/StackTach/notification-schemas

-S