[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Nominating Brad Topol for Keystone-Spec core

Brad Topol btopol at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 23 23:13:11 UTC 2015

Keystone cores and ATC's,

Thank you very much for the nomination and your positive feedback.   I
feel very honored to have receive this nomination.   I have thoroughly
enjoyed collaborating with all of you for these past several years.   I
look forward to our continued collaboration and am confident that our
talented group of folks will continue to drive outstanding innovations in
the Keystone project.

Regards,

Brad

Brad Topol, Ph.D.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
OpenStack
(919) 543-0646
Internet:  btopol at us.ibm.com
Assistant: Kendra Witherspoon (919) 254-0680