[openstack-dev] [glance] Cleanout of inactive change proposals from review

Boris Pavlovic bpavlovic at mirantis.com
Fri Feb 13 13:24:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

I believe that keeping review queue clean is the great idea.
But I am not sure that set of these rules is enough to abandon patches.

Recently I wrote blogpost related to making OpenStack community more user
friendly:
http://boris-42.me/thoughts-on-making-openstack-community-more-user-friendly/

tl;dr;

Patches on review are great source of information what is missing in
project.
Removing them from queue means losing this essential information. The result
of such actions is that project doesn't face users requirements which is
quite bad...

What if that project team continue work on all "abandoned" patches  that
are covering
valid use cases and finish them?

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic