[openstack-dev] [congress][Policy][Copper]Collaboration between OpenStack Congress and OPNFV Copper

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:59:30 UTC 2015

Hi Congress Team,

As you might already knew, we had a project in OPNFV covering deployment
policy called Copper <https://wiki.opnfv.org/copper>, in which we identify
Congress as one of the upstream projects that we need to put our
requirement to. Our team has been working on setting up a simple openstack
environment with congress integrated that could demo simple use cases for
policy deployment.

Would it possible for you guys and our team to find a time do an
Copper/Congress interlock meeting, during which Congress Team could
introduce how to best integrate congress with "vanilla" openstack? Will
some of you attend LF Collaboration Summit?

Thanks a lot :)

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Standard Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Prooduct Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen

(Previous)
Research Assistant
Mobile Ad-Hoc Network Lab, Calit2
University of California, Irvine
Email: zhipengh at uci.edu
Office: Calit2 Building Room 2402

OpenStack, OpenDaylight, OpenCompute affcienado