[openstack-dev] [cinder] CURD operation for storage pools in Cinder

Pradip Mukhopadhyay pradip.interra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 03:30:32 UTC 2015

Ok, thanks.

Usecase perspective, it is the under-cloud usecase (the cloud admin
provisioned the underlying storage - which will in turn use to create
cinder). Will there be any other usecase?

What will be the semantic of 'Edit' operation to the pool? Create and
Delete is obvious. But how to define the 'Edit'?

--pradip