[openstack-dev] [congress][Policy][Copper]Collaboration between OpenStack Congress and OPNFV Copper

Tim Hinrichs thinrichs at vmware.com
Wed Feb 11 18:22:01 UTC 2015

Hi Zhipeng,

We’d be happy to meet.  Sounds like fun!

I don’t know of anyone on the Congress team who is planning to attend the LF collaboration summit.  But we might be able to send a couple of people if it’s the only real chance to have a face-to-face.  Otherwise, there are a bunch of us in and around Palo Alto.  And of course, phone/google hangout/irc are fine options as well.

Tim