[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Merge Freeze for cutting stable/8.0 branch

Roman Vyalov rvyalov at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 24 12:40:18 UTC 2015

Aleksandra,
we dont have problems with inconsistent 9.0 repositories. But we found the
problem with process of building our ISO[0].
It floating bug, but we found the main problem and solve it today

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1529073
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1529073>

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 5:14 AM, Aleksandra Fedorova <afedorova at mirantis.com