[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Merge Freeze for cutting stable/8.0 branch

Aleksandra Fedorova afedorova at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 24 15:01:15 UTC 2015

Hi, everyone,

we merged all versioning patches so now Fuel master is versioned as Fuel 9.0.

Merge freeze is lifted.

Please note:

* Fuel master is now open but only for changes which are still
compatible with 8.0 base repositories.

All Base OS and OpenStack packages including those that are Fuel
dependencies are currently copied from 8.0 repo and freezed. Please
don't yet merge Fuel changes which require update in base packages.

* All bug fixes needs to be merged in master first and then
cherry-picked to stable/8.0 branch

Aleksandra Fedorova
CI Team Lead
bookwar