[openstack-dev] [all] Question for the TC candidates

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Apr 28 16:21:17 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-28 16:30:21 +0100 (+0100), Chris Dent wrote:
[...]
> What's important to avoid is the blog postings being only reporting of
> "conclusions". They also need to be invitations to participate in the
> discussions. Yes, the mailing list, gerrit and meeting logs have some
> of the ongoing discussions but often, without a nudge, people won't
> know.
[...]

Perhaps better visibility for the meeting agenda would help? As in
"these are the major topics we're planning to cover in the upcoming
meeting, everyone is encouraged to attend" sort of messaging?
Blogging that might be a bit obnoxious, not really sure (I'm one of
those luddites who prefer mailing lists to blogs so tend not to
follow the latter anyway).
--
Jeremy Stanley