[openstack-dev] [all] Question for the TC candidates

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Apr 28 16:42:27 UTC 2015

Excerpts from Jeremy Stanley's message of 2015-04-28 16:21:17 +0000:
> On 2015-04-28 16:30:21 +0100 (+0100), Chris Dent wrote:
> [...]
> > What's important to avoid is the blog postings being only reporting of
> > "conclusions". They also need to be invitations to participate in the
> > discussions. Yes, the mailing list, gerrit and meeting logs have some
> > of the ongoing discussions but often, without a nudge, people won't
> > know.
> [...]
>
> Perhaps better visibility for the meeting agenda would help? As in
> "these are the major topics we're planning to cover in the upcoming
> meeting, everyone is encouraged to attend" sort of messaging?
> Blogging that might be a bit obnoxious, not really sure (I'm one of
> those luddites who prefer mailing lists to blogs so tend not to
> follow the latter anyway).

The agenda is managed in the wiki [1] and Thierry sends a copy to
the openstack-tc mailing list every week. Maybe those should come
here to this list, with the topic tag "[tc]", instead?

Doug

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee