[openstack-dev] [all] Bringing back auto-abandon

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Wed Sep 10 20:52:06 UTC 2014

Steven Hardy <shardy at redhat.com> writes:

> Yeah, I don't know what the optimal solution is - my attention has recently
> been drawn to queries generated via gerrit-dash-creator, which I'm finding
> help a lot.

This is one of several great solutions to the problem.  Any query in
Gerrit can include an age specifier.  To get the old behavior, just add
"age:-2week" (that translates to "last updated less than 2 weeks ago")
to any query -- whether a dashboard or your own bookmarked query like
this one:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+age:-2week+project:openstack/nova,n,z

-Jim